Tags: converted, house, makeover
Categorised in: Home and Garden
In this converted loft makeover, designer Rachel Deeks transforms a circa-1929 space that was formerly a glue factory into a bright home built for modern living. See how she used a blue and white palette, brass accents and tons of texture to bring a fresh look to the space. Rachel started with a clean slate in the kitchen by painting the existing cabinets blue and white, then adding a white subway tile backsplash and brushed brass sconces. She continued the contemporary vibe into the living room, with patterned throw pillows, comfortable furniture and eye-catching accessories. An industrial-style wooden staircase brings warmth to the space.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome